July 31, 2012

Tutu Much

Talk about incriminating.  Channing is rather proud of this picture when he sees it.  He's cute.  He knows it.  I'm sure in 10 more years, his feelings will have dramatically changed.  I already have visions of then vs. now photos at Channing's high school graduation open house or this picture plastered across t-shirts worn to a surprise 40th birthday party.  


For the record, I did not ask Channing to strike this pose.  It was completely his own doing.  The tutu was out in preparation for a photo shoot of ME.  Channing stole it and put it on instead of the shorts and t-shirt that I asked that he dress himself in.  Usually, he asks that I wear it, that we dance & that I hold him while we do.  He likes the way the tulle tickles his legs.  
It's just too precious not to share.  And, it has reason.  The tutu does anyway.  Channing wearing it is just a little boy being silly.  


I was honored with this red tutu in memory of Ali Nunery.  Perhaps you recall her story from this post.  Her family is working hard to carry on her legacy.  Today, I'm being featured on her blog www.rockpink4ali.com.  Pop on over to check it out, read my story & those of the other honorees.  I'm humbled to be in such company.  Humbled.  

6 comments:

mel said...

:)

mel said...

oh and ps. its a long standing tradition in my family to blow up the most ridic and embarrassing images of all the kids and plaster them ALL OVER the kids high school on their 16th bday. i hated my mom that day. pretty sure i even tried to skip school. this image, yep, it's a keeper!!! lol

Melissa said...

Can't get enough of this pic! So Channing :-) Keep this one locked up safe and sound. You are going to need it one day!

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment.
I do believe that you should publish more on this subject, it might
not be a taboo matter but usually people do not speak
about these topics. To the next! Best wishes!
!
My blog - Buy Facebook Likes Canada

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is
just placing the other person's weblog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.
my webpage > london errol denton

Anonymous said...

Hi colleagues, good post and nice urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.
My website :: accessori nautici