March 16, 2014

Picture Perfect Pizza

Yes, phone pictures.  Again.  I'm going to stop apologizing for them now.  You'll just have to get used to it.  Sometimes, I grab the phone to snap a quick pick for Instagram and then the cuteness just continues and I share here instead of there.  Like this:


Channing announced he wanted pizza for Friday night dinner.  I gave him the supplies.  He carefully placed not one, but two foot stools alongside the kitchen island.  Max, his chin just barely reaching the top edge of the counter, happily climbed up to 'help.'  


He's oh so very helpful.  See??


And cute.  Did I mention that he's cute?  Little stinker knows it too.  Milks it for all it's worth.  Frequently.  


Picture perfect pizza, minus a slice of pepperoni Max ate as an appetizer.





I just want to gobble everything up-our cute boys and that pizza too.  Yum!!!

No comments: