April 27, 2014

A Rite Of Passage

Channing discovered his first loose tooth this morning.  Well, his first two loose teeth.  Bottom.  Front.  They wiggled, one more than the other.  

By his reaction, you'd have thought it was Christmas, Easter & his birthday all rolled into one and these joyous occasions were being celebrated at Walt Disney World.  He was excited.  That excited.

Of course, he was quick to ask 'when?'  I guessed by Friday.  Then Friday changed to Wednesday.  He'd ask me to jiggle it.  It was loose.  Really loose.  I had to fight the urge to pull it out.  I wanted to.  Really.  Really.  Bad.  

Then tonight, in jest, I told him 'Oh just yank it out already.'  And, to my surprise and his delight, he did.  





Thank heaven for Lego treasure chests.  He's got a safe place to put his little tooth while he drifts off to sleep and awaits the arrival of the tooth fairy.  

Excited!!!!!

No comments: